Keytek™ Five Day Level 4 Accredited Course
The Five Day Course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding and practical application of locksmith techniques, on successful completion you will be awarded an NCFE Level 4 Accreditation in Locksmithing… the highest level within the Locksmith industry.
The Five Day Course is tailored specifically towards newcomers to the locksmith profession, and is one of the leading locksmith courses available within the industry. This widely respected and in-depth course encompasses the essential foundation skills required to operate as an effective locksmith; whether working within your own locksmith business or with Keytek™ Locksmiths as an approved sub-contractor within our ‘National Engineer Network’.
The course is run from Monday to Friday and you will be tutored and assessed on a wide range of locksmith techniques covering the identification, operation, opening techniques, fitting and upgrading of the most common lock types:
Examples as follows:
- Cylinders – Euro, Oval and Rim
- Backsets – Standard, British Standard and Specialist
- Mortice Locks – 2 lever, 3 lever and 5 lever British Standard mortice dead locks and sash locks.
- uPVC Doors – Locks and Mechanisms, including fault identification, replacement and temporary repairing.
The course will also cover…
- Additional Security Products
- Key cutting
- Basic vehicle opening and key retrieval
- Skill Enhancement Sessions
The Five Day Course has maximum class numbers set at 6 students to ensure students have the assistance and support they need to gain the NCFE Level 4 Accreditation.
Call 01202 7111 95 for more details
Skill Enhancement Sessions
These one on one sessions are able to be used as time to develop your techniques as a locksmith, it will give you the opportunity to hone your skills and to go back over anything you have learnt over the previous week.