Why Train with Keytek®
Training to become a Locksmith with Keytek®
Keytek® are an operating Locksmith and Security company. Founded in 1997, Keytek® has developed through many stages from its initial conception of being a small two van ‘Emergency Locksmith’ organisation and growing and progressing to becoming the largest ‘national Locksmith’ organisation in the UK today.
The Keytek® Locksmith Training Academy offers a gateway to a career as a professional Locksmith. Keytek® are both an NCFE and Highfield approved training provider, offering the first official Locksmith Qualification in the UK.
Our Locksmith Training Academy offers many courses from 1 day refresher training and bespoke courses up to advanced entry techniques. Our Level 4 Locksmith Course has been developed to meet the specific needs of our learners and accredited by NCFE. Our Level 3 Locksmith Qualification is the first of it’s kind and is the most advanced course available within the industry. Keytek® are proud to be one of only 2 centres offering this course, with the Keytek® course benefiting with an additional 4 exclusive Keytek® units.
As the largest national Locksmith, Keytek® has over 200 locksmiths across the UK, all of whom receive full support whilst out on the road by our large in-house technical and Engineer liaison support teams who are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to support the needs of our Locksmiths and customers. This means that every day, staff members are exposed to a multitude of different challenges and incidences and therefore gaining a wealth of knowledge. All of this experience is channelled straight back into our training courses, meaning that our students receive the most up to date and relevant training that anyone can offer!
The Keytek® Training Academy has state of the art training facilities with fully experienced Locksmiths. We offer;
- Locksmith training courses that are structured to suit all needs
- All training is completed on actual doors
- All training is completed within a purpose built training facility
- 24 hour on-site technical telephone support to ensure you continue to be supported and to learn after you have completed your course
- Maximum of 5 student per courses, meaning you get the attention you need
- Courses taught in a ‘step by step’ progression
- Vehicle tooling and stock recommendations are provided to ensure an easy transition into the trade
- Stock and tools at discounted prices available on each course
- We provide a full stock ordering process, taking the strain out of the first few months of trading
- Massive trade discounts on all stock and tooling
- Possibility of sub-contract work being offered at the end of the course
All Keytek® courses have been designed to provide our trainees with the knowledge and understandings they need to succeed in their future careers. Both the course delivery and content positions Keytek® Locksmith training head and shoulders above other courses offered within the industry for thorough and effective training.
If you are committed to starting or progressing your career in Locksmithing, training with Keytek® at the Locksmith training academy will set you on the right path and give you all the tools you need to succeed. Discover our Locksmith courses here!