What Does Keytek® Locksmith Training Academy Offer?
- Full range of locksmith training courses
- State of the art facilities
- Tailored locksmith courses to suit individual needs
- Pathway to full professional accreditation
- Professional locksmith training by industry experts
- On-going 24hr on-site technical help
- Discounted stock and tools
- Full stock ordering facilities
- Purpose built facilities, for effective training
- Learning skills on real doors, allowing for practical hands on training
- Opportunity for real, on the job shadowing with customer interaction
Those who are completely new to the industry will usually start with a five or eight day course, this allows hands-on practice and expert tuition on the essentials of the industry.
Gaining a comprehensive knowledge of everything there is to know about locksmithing only comes with years of experience and constant learning, however, carrying out a course aimed at newcomers to the industry will give individuals a firm foundation to start work either as an independent operator or as a sub contractor for an established company such as Keytek®.
Courses at the Academy operate with a maximum of just 5 students. This enables our instructors to work closely with each individual student, ensuring they get the assistance and support they need over the course of their locksmith training. To find out why you should undertake your locksmith training course with Keytek® click here.