At the Keytek® Locksmith Training Academy we offer a broad range of Locksmith courses that have been created and tailored by industry experts so that everyone can find the Locksmith course for them.
All our Locksmith courses are held in our state-of-the-art Locksmith training facility where industry experts utilise one to one teaching methods to share industry knowledge and expertise. The prioritisation of individual education and excellence ensures that anyone on any of our Locksmith courses receives the best education and is provided with a solid platform in which to hone their Locksmith skills.
Our Level 3 Locksmith Qualification with Highfield is the first of its kind within the UK, and we are proud to be one of the select training academies to provide this Locksmith course. As one of the leading Locksmith training providers in the UK we not only offer the highest qualification within the Locksmith industry but also a range of Locksmith accreditations. Our NCFE Level 4 Locksmith accreditations are the highest you can currently receive in the industry.
Keytek® Locksmith Academy
The students of our Locksmith courses not only have the opportunity to train with some of the industry’s leading experts, but also have access to a wide range of benefits that can only be found on a Keytek® Academy Locksmith course. These benefits include:
- Tailored Locksmith courses to suit each student needs.
- Teaching and practice on actual doors for realistic representation and authentic learning.
- Full use of our state-of-the-art facility whilst on site.
- Full toolkit and parts supplied to each student whilst on a Locksmith Course.
- 24-hour on-site telephone technical support after course completion for job assistance.
- Engineer Liaison Support team.
- Maximum of 5 students per course to allow one to one training (3 students currently due to covid-19).
- Step by step progression throughout the course.
- Vehicle tooling and stock recommendations for easy transition into the trade.
- Stock and tools at discounted prices available on each Locksmith course.
- Full stock ordering process, taking the stress out for your first few months.
- Massive trade discounts on all stock and tooling.
- Possibility to sub-contract with Keytek® offered after Locksmith course completion.
Upon successful completion of one of our Locksmith courses you will be awarded with a Locksmith certification. You will receive one of the following depending on what course you complete:
- Level 3 Locksmith Qualification certificate – The industry’s first and the highest achievable Locksmith Qualification
- Level 4 Locksmith Accreditation certificate
- Successful completion of ‘…’ course certificate
Keytek® Locksmith Course Costs and Duration
Our Locksmith courses range from 2 days to a couple of months, with the price reflecting course duration and qualification. Please visit our individual Locksmith course pages to find out price and duration of our Locksmith courses.
We proudly offer 0% APR loans so they everyone has the opportunity to attend one of our Locksmith courses. Through our loans partner Duologi, you can pay for the course in smaller monthly repayments without unnecessary interest rates. Find out more about our Locksmith loans through Duologi here!
Keytek® Locksmith Subcontracting
Upon successful completion of one of our Locksmith courses you may be offered the opportunity to subcontract with Keytek® Locksmiths. This is an extremely valuable opportunity as you begin your Locksmith career as it allows you to gain experience, confidence, and work within your first few months and years as a Locksmith. You can also continue subcontracting with Keytek® even if you have your own company or subcontracting business. Find out more on our Locksmith Subcontracting page here!