The Level 4 Accredited ‘Experience Package’ Course
Our Eight Day Course will provide you with a detailed understanding and practical application of locksmithing techniques. After you have completed the eight days you will be awarded a Level 4 accreditation, the highest level of accreditation within the locksmith training industry. Our level 4 eight day course has been approved by NCFE and has been developed to meet the specific needs of our learners.
Advantage of the eight day course;
• Learning enhanced with 3 days on-site shadowing
• Seeing real customer interaction
• Experiencing actual customer job from start to finish
• Putting learned skills into practice with support
• Invaluable opportunity to enhance confidence
See below for a more detailed breakdown of the course.
Additional 8 Day Course Information
Skill Enhancement Sessions
These one on one sessions can be used as time to develop your techniques as a locksmith, it will give you the opportunity to hone your skills and to go back over anything you have learnt over the previous week.
Real Life Scenario Training
These training sessions are conducted within the practical training areas of the Academy, where commonly found scenarios will be played out. Using your new skills you will be faced with several different scenarios that any mobile locksmith will encounter whilst out on the road. These may include:
- Various scenarios to gain entry to uPVC and wooden doors following a lock out, using a wide variety of techniques
- Following a break in, offering relevant security advise to the customer
- Upgrading home security, including doors and windows
- Removing snapped keys from a variety of locks
- Identifying faults on uPVC mechanisms and ordering replacement parts
- Gaining entry to a vehicle, when keys have been lost or locked inside
On-site Locksmith Shadowing
This is a unique opportunity to shadow an experienced locksmith on the road whilst he completes Keytek® customer jobs, giving you an insight into the types of jobs that you will come across on a daily basis as a locksmith, witnessing first hand the techniques that you will have learnt being put into practice. This is also an ideal time to ask any questions of the locksmith that you may have.
To find out more about Keytek® visit our website.