Locksmith Courses for Maintenance Companies
Keytek® offer a wide range of courses to help either kick start a new exciting career change or to improve existing skills. With the ever growing housing market and maintenance companies increasing by the minute, we offer bespoke and tailored Locksmith training courses to these companies to save their need for calling out a Locksmith, which increases costs and delays on site.
Locksmithing is a specialist trade and with hundreds of different locks and tools available, it can often get quite confusing so we want to make it easy for you by teaching you the basic ins and outs of what you’ll come across on a daily basis.
Over the course of 2 days, you will learn the following:
- Destructive & Non Destructive opening techniques
- Introduction to wooden doors
- The mechanics of uPVC doors
- An introduction to uPVC windows
- Identifying uPVC mechanisms and how they work
- Understanding the weaknesses of uPVC locking mechanisms
- Various forms of how to pick different kinds of locks
- Additional security discussion & demonstration
- Guidance on how to secure a door without parts
Each course can also be tailored to meet your specific needs should you have a particular system in place where you work.
For more information give us a call on 01202 711 195 or alternatively email us at email@example.com.