Keytek™ 2 Day Non-Destructive Entry and uPVC Course
The Keytek™ non-destructive entry and uPVC course covers all aspects of uPVC and wooden door lock identification and the correct tools to use, as well as bypassing and opening various types of doors and locks.
The uPVC course section includes;
- Identification, operation, usage, measuring and ordering of cylinders
- Opening techniques for euro/oval cylinders
- Opening techniques for uPVC mechanisms
- Removing, measuring, identifying and refitting uPVC mechanisms and handles
- Window locks
- Additional security for uPVC doors and windows
The non-destructive entry section of the course includes;
- Mortice lock identification
- Understanding the components of a de-cased mortice lock
- Re-levering mortices
- Re-handing mortice sash locks
- Picking 2,3 and 5 lever mortice locks
- Professional destructive entry
- Door repair
We have a huge range of non-destructive opening tools and have pre-selected the best tools available on the market that are proven to work and have both these ranges available for in house testing throughout the course.
The non-destructive entry and uPVC course is carried out over 2 days with class numbers limited to a maximum of 6 people per course. An existing understanding of uPVC Doors and locking systems above is desirable but not essential.
One on One expert tuition available – enquire for more details.