Locksmith jobs and careers with Keytek
Over the years we have built up an extensive Engineer Network across the UK and we are able to provide Engineers with many benefits including all the help and support they need from technical issues through to processing paperwork, in the form of our in-house technical department (all engineers have access to 24 hour technical advice) and dedicated Engineer Liaison Team who are able to offer guidance on customer service and company procedures.
- 24 hour technical advice
- Dedicated Engineer phone line
- Group trade discount
- Simple paperwork procedure
- Working hours and time off tailored to suit your needs.
- Keytek™ will replace any parts you have used onsite.
- Working with specialists in locksmith services.
- Our commitment to quality…
– ISO 9001:2008 accredited